If the world is back to normal by June, the Festival will go on.
We are monitoring the situation, and will make a decision by May 1 on how to proceed. Tickets, when they go on sale, will be fully refundable.
Watch this space for more updates. And be sure to join our mailing list to keep up with the latest Festival news.