Your gift makes the music happen!
Presenting world-class music in the beautiful, natural setting of the Methow Valley is our most visible activity, but we do much more. Your Festival brings the music to valley residents and visitors through open rehearsals, free community events, and youth educational programs.
We seek to keep ticket prices affordable for patrons living in our small rural community. As a result, ticket prices at our event cover only one-quarter of our operating costs, even when we sell out. Your generous gifts make up the difference. We sincerely thank everyone who shares our commitment to keeping fine music affordable and accessible in our area.Give Now
What Your Donations Do for the Community
- Bring world-class musicians to perform thrilling concerts in a gorgeous venue.
- Provide free open rehearsals at Signal Hill Ranch and free community concerts throughout the valley during the 10-day Summer Festival.
- Engage and educate young musicians through our collaboration with the Pipestone School of Music.
- Provide free Centerstage tickets and free events to the community through partnerships with TwispWorks, local media, businesses and social service organizations.
Thank you for sharing our commitment to keep world-class music affordable and accessible in the Methow Valley.
—Liz Johnson, Executive Director
Ways to Give
The Methow Chamber Music Festival Association is a 501(c)(3) organization.
All gifts are tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for specifics.
Methow Valley Chamber Music Festival
P.O. Box 249
Winthrop, WA 98862
The Festival's Endowment Fund is fully operational. Contact us for information about making a contribution to the Festival's endowment.
As you may know, ticket sales cover only one-quarter of our operating costs. The remainder of our budget is covered by generous donations. The donated funds help us:
- Keep ticket prices affordable in our community
- Pay our great musicians
- Put on free community events
- Further our educational outreach
As a donor, here are the benefits you will receive in return for your support:
$1500 and up
- Invitation to post-concert party in the Green Room with Festival musicians
- Reserved seating at summer concerts
- Two complimentary drink tickets at all Festival concerts attended
$500 to $1499
- Invitation to Closing Night cast party
$300 to $499
- Reserved seating at Centerstage concerts with purchase of season tickets
- Advance notification of ticket sales
- Invitation to Meet the Musicians dinner (cost of dinner additional)
$100 to $299
- Recognition in the Summer Festival program guide for donations received by June 15.
Benefits listed in each category include those at lower levels.
Donations received between August 6, 2017, and August 4, 2018 will count toward your 2018 season benefits.Give Now