Plan Your Visit
2019 Summer Festival
June 20 to 29
Frequently Asked Questions
- Grounds open at 5:30 pm.
- We have plenty of free parking, with drop-off points and space for handicapped, large vehicles, and RV's.
- The theater is wheelchair-accessible.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase beginning at 5:30 pm.
- We have an open-air Festival yard with tables and chairs for eating and socializing.
- The Piano Garden is open for viewing before the concert and at intermission.
- A pre-concert presentation or recital begins at 6:30 pm inside the venue.
- The Centerstage concert begins at 7:30 pm.
- Festival concerts are held in a converted barn. We adjust the side doors in accordance with the weather.
- The barn is not climate-controlled.
- Dress as you would for any semi-outdoor venue.
- Concerts are held rain or shine.
- The barn has a hard-packed floor made of crushed rock. The parking lot can be dusty. High-heel shoes are not recommended.
- Concerts run from 7:30 pm to around 10:00 pm, with one intermission.
- Our visual Wall of Art holds works for sale by local artists. It is open each evening from 6:00 pm until the end of the concert.
- Immediately following each concert, you can meet the artists under the stars at the Afterglow.
- Summer is a busy time in the Methow. Book your accommodations early.