First Name (required)
Last Name (required)
Reserved Seating at Signal Hill Ranch
One of the best perks of being a Festival donor is the opportunity to secure reserved seating for the summer Centerstage concerts.
- You donated at least $300 and you also purchased season tickets, or
- You donated at least $1500.
Each night at the Festival, you will find a seat marked with your name on it when the theater doors open at 6 PM. Here is how we do it:
- Before 6 PM our staff will remove personal items from the theater and set out seat cushions for our guests with reserved seating.
- At 6 PM we will unlock the doors, allowing other patrons to choose from the remaining seats.
- Ushers will be available in the theater from 6 PM to 7:30 PM to help people locate good seats, ensure that all empty seats are filled, and keep the chairs and reserved seat markers in their designated places.
Should I Bring My Children to the Festival?
Our patrons appreciate attentive listening from all audience members, so if your children can sit quietly for an hour (twice) and enjoy the concert, they are welcome. Otherwise, we doubt that either you or your kids will enjoy themselves. A better option is to bring them to one of the free open rehearsals at Signal Hill Ranch (9 to noon on Centerstage concert days) which is a much more relaxed atmosphere.Our seating is not designed for lap children, so each attendee must have a ticket. For Centerstage concerts that are NOT sold out in advance, we offer half-price tickets for children under 18 at the door. If the concert sells out on-line, those tickets are not available. About a week before the concerts, our ticket provider will start listing how many tickets are still left for each concert, so you can tell if any tickets will be available on concert day.