- Tickets for summertime concerts are $30 and available in advance at methowmusicfestival.org.
- Tickets are available at the door if the concert is not already sold out in advance. In the 2016 season, all concerts sold out in advance.
Arrival and Parking
- Grounds open at 6 PM.
- We have plenty of parking, with drop-off points and space for handicapped, large vehicles, and RV's.
- The theater is wheelchair-accessible.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase beginning at 6 PM.
- We have an an open-air Festival yard with tables and chairs for eating and socializing.
- The Piano Garden is open for viewing before the concert, and at intermission.
- A pre-concert presentation or recital begins at 6:30 PM inside the venue.
- The Centerstage concert begins at 7:30 PM.
Weather and Attire
- Festival concerts are held in a converted barn. We adjust the side doors in accordance with the weather.
- The barn is not climate-controlled.
- Dress as you would for any semi-outdoor venue.
- Concerts are held rain or shine.
- The barn has a hard-packed floor made of crushed rock. The parking lot can be dusty. High-heel shoes are not recommended.
During and After the Concert
- Concerts run from 7:30 PM to around 10 PM, with one intermission.
- Our visual Wall of Art holds works for sale by local artists. It is open each evening from 6 PM until the Festival closes.
- Art from the Gerald and Virginia Sparling Collection will be displayed at the same hours.
- Immediately following each concert, you can meet the artists under the stars at the Afterglow.
Special Notes for Out-of-Town Visitors
- Summer is a busy time in the Methow. Book your accomodations early.
- Portable restrooms are located on the Festival grounds.