One of the best perks of being a Festival donor is the opportunity to secure reserved seating for the summer Centerstage concerts. Donors at the $300 level who purchase season tickets can choose their seat on opening night and it will be held for them for the remainder of the Festival concerts. Donors at the $1500 level can reserve seats at any concert; a season ticket is not required. See the complete list of donor benefits below.
Reserved seats are marked by a Festival seat cushion with the donor’s name on it.
Due to the increased popularity of Festival, nearly every Centerstage concert is sold out, making reserved seating even more beneficial. We are implementing some changes in 2017 to ensure that every patron has access to the best available seats. In addition to the reserved seating, these include:
- Doors to the theater will remain locked until 6:00 PM. All personal items will be removed from the theater prior to 6:00 PM, and reserved seat cushions with the names of patrons will be set out.
- Doors will open at 6 PM and patrons without reserved seats will be able to pick seats at that time.
- Ushers will be available in the theater from 6 PM to 7:30 PM to identify the best remaining seats, ensure that all empty seats are filled, and that chairs remain in their designated places.
Ticket sales cover only one-quarter of our costs. Your generous support keeps ticket prices affordable by funding our musicians, free community events and educational outreach.
$1500 and up
- Backstage pass for post-concert Green Room parties with Festival musicians
- Reserved seating at summer concerts (season ticket not required)
- Two complimentary drink tickets at all Festival concerts attended
$500 to $1499
- Invitation to Closing Night cast party
- Early notification for Valentine concert after-party
$300 to $499
- Reserved seating at summer concerts with the purchase of season tickets
- Advance notification of ticket sales
- Invitation to summer Meet the Musicians dinner (cost of dinner additional)
- CD with highlights from previous year's Summer Concert Series
$100 to $299
- Recognition in the Summer Festival program guide for donations received by June 15.
Benefits listed in any category include those at lower levels.