One of the best perks of being a Festival donor is the opportunity to secure reserved seating for the summer Centerstage concerts. You may contact our staff to arrange for a reserved seat if either:
- You or your spouse donated at least $300 and you also purchased season tickets, or
- You or your spouse donated at least $1500.
Each night at the Festival, you will find a seat marked with your name when the theater doors open at 6 PM.
- Before 6 PM, our staff will remove personal items from the theater and set out seat cushions for reseved seats.
- After 6 PM, patrons without reserved seats may enter the theater to select and mark their seats.
- If you do not have a reserved place, ushers will be available in the theater from 6 PM to 7:30 PM to help you locate good seats, ensure that all empty seats are filled, and that chairs remain in their designated places.
See a list of other donor benefits here.
Ticket sales cover only one-quarter of our costs. Your generous support keeps ticket prices affordable by funding our musicians, free community events and educational outreach.
$1500 and up
- Backstage pass for post-concert Green Room parties with Festival musicians
- Reserved seating at summer concerts (season ticket not required)
- Two complimentary drink tickets at all Festival concerts attended
$500 to $1499
- Invitation to Closing Night cast party
- Early notification for Valentine concert after-party
$300 to $499
- Reserved seating at summer concerts with the purchase of season tickets
- Advance notification of ticket sales
- Invitation to summer Meet the Musicians dinner (cost of dinner additional)
- CD with highlights from previous year's Summer Concert Series
$100 to $299
- Recognition in the Summer Festival program guide for donations received by June 15.
Benefits listed in any category include those at lower levels.